Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-Shoot Blog

     My partner and I have been planning to do re-shoots for our film for about two weeks now. We wanted to focus on fixing up our lighting, camera angles and sound. For the lighting we wanted to go earlier in the day to get our scenes to become brighter than the old clips we have before. For the camera angles, we still needed to perfect certain clips in our film to contain as many angles as we can for Cambridge. Lastly, for sound, we noticed after looking back at the footage that with the voices used in the park scenes did not sound as good. We planned to use better microphone quality to fully hear the actors voices in the film. Unfortunately, due to the recent Corona Virus none of this has happened yet. We wanted to re-shoot to get this finished as soon as possible but this terrifying pandemic had other plans. The government and even president doesn't even recommend us to go outside. This affects our re-shoot truly in a negative way. It has been difficult trying to see my partner and the rest of the actors because of social distancing suggestion made by the government. I feel that with this virus it has become very difficult for my group mate and I to fully finish our project. Earlier in this project we created a few slides to help us plan for certain things like location, health, and schedule. Going back to that, our days of filming and editing were not as precise. We still need to re-shoot and at this point in time we are not sure if we can anymore. We might just have to edit the film as much as we can till everything becomes right. My group mate and I are trying our best not to worry, since we don't have much time. This is a stressful process especially with this dangerous virus. Of course my group mate, other students, and I have been trying to keep positive during this world-wide crisis. Thankfully we still have communication with our teaches to help us along the way.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment