Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory Blog


    10/6 Hello my name is Brianna, I am a Sophomore at Fort Lauderdale High school. I am in the Cambridge program and Im glad to say I make my parents proud with my good grades. I really enjoy my school, it is unique and filled with so many friendly students and faculty. I have made multiple friends in this school and made best friends as well.  My first period is Spanish which is really easy for me, I enjoy it. My second is First Aid it allows me to learn about what to do in Emergencies. My third period is English, not a fun class but it helps me with my writing. My fourth class is math, not as enjoyable but I do need to learn it is very important. My fifth is of course media studies this year and I am very excited to continue doing great in this class and learning all about what the class to offer. My sixth period is study hall, my seventh period is AICE global perspectives which is a lot of work but also interesting. My either period is AICE marine and it is very fascinating but hard to learn. 
     I'd like to say my personality is very interesting. I am an extremely caring person and I enjoy helping people through anything, it could be to my friends, family members or even teachers. I try my best to make everyone included because it is rude to make someone feel like they are not involved. I try my best so that everyone likes me and can rely on me as a great friend, student, or daughter. I am a friendly person but sometimes I can be an introvert but I am open to meet new people.  I am a hard working student and I plan on getting all my credits to receive a diploma in the Cambridge program. I do procrastinate but I always get the job done. 
     More about me, I have many likes, for example I enjoy playing volleyball with my friends, eating almost everything, singing, dancing with my friends, drawing. To go more in depth, I started liking volleyball in the 6th grade, it always seemed to be my favorite sport. My favorite food is mac and cheese. Singing has always been fun to me and really relaxing. dancing with my friends with loud music is always the best way to let your energy out. Some of my dislikes are being dirty, people who brag, and people who are just rude or disrespectful. People who brag about things that they have in front of people who don't have is just plain rude and not attractive in a person. People who are rude and disrespectful are so gross in my opinion. Putting someone down and making them feel bad is a horrible personality trait. I prefer kind people who lift people up and just help them overall. Thank you for reading.                                                                       









No comments:

Post a Comment