Friday, April 17, 2020

Extra Filming Blog

     This blog will be a general summary of all of the filming that my group member and I worked on together. I strongly believe my partner and I have worked extremely hard on our filming process even under the difficult circumstances. To start, we had to look for locations. Before this corona out break when we were allowed to go outside and film; we went to two different parks. The first one, there was too many people and we did not want there to be an issue with people being on camera. We arrived to a next park which was in front a church so we had to ask for permission from a worker if we can film. They allowed us, so we began with our journey. My partner and I spoke to our actors to explain to them what they will do and how they will be in our film. We stayed for a while, until it got almost dark. Since we are teenagers it took us longer than expected to film because a few of the actors got distracted and started messing around. We soon got back on track and continued. Right when it got dark it started drizzling. We thought it was luck because right before that we finished filming for the day. The next day of our filming took place in a plaza. We decided to go somewhere nice, yet quiet with not much people around. We also tried to find the best location with the best lighting. Thankfully our friend came along to help us film. He was a really big help because without him we would have struggled big time. We continued filming there for about 2-3 hours. In the beginning it was kind of stressing since we did not have a camera man in that moment but soon enough we figured it out. We could not re-shoot a lot of our scenes due to the pandemic that is why there was not a variety of angles, we did not get a chance to contain as much as we wanted
. To conclude, I am extremely proud of our hard work and I do think it all paid off in the end because my partner and I are both very happy with the end results.

No comments:

Post a Comment