Monday, November 25, 2019

Film Blog Music Video

11/25 Since my group and I have chosen our song we already have multiple ideas on what we are going to film. We have our research done and our blogs turned in up to date. Our storyboard will help us a lot when filming since most of our ideas are put on paper. For example we have our ideas on where our music video is going to take place like the beach, my group members house, and Las Olas.     We have not started on the filming process yet because we are all busy. This class is important to us but we still have other AICE classes we need to be working on to pass all our exams to get our Cambridge diploma. It is hard to all hangout out of school because each of us are busy with something different. Plus the distance between all of us is quite far but we will work on our plan. Since tomorrow is our thanksgiving break we are planning on filming throughout the break. We will be creating our music video with a group members phone and editing on her MacBook Air since we did have complications with the camcorder and Pinnacle Studios las project.
     We feel this will be more simple than how we filmed and edited last time. Im glad my group and I have all we need for our filming. We want to film as soon as we can, when we are not busy of course. My role in the project will be to focus on finding new filming spots in our settings and costumes. We are gonna look for comfy type clothing in the beginning along with bathing suits for the beach and nicer clothes since we are "going out" towards the end of the video. I want to find specific locations to go with the vibe of our chosen song. We want our video to pop since our song is a pop song that has been on the radio several times in the past. I am excited on working on this because we have great ideas for our music video. The other members in my group have other roles. My friend Jordyn is focusing on transportation and correct shots, movements, and angles in our video. Each of us split up work evenly so it is fair for all of us. My other friend Mila will be focusing on lighting in our video as well as safety.
     I have learned a lot from my past experiences with my previous project. For example I learned patience is key, not every thing goes your way the first time. It takes time to get the perfect shot, lighting or movements. That is why I have respect for the people who actually film as a career or create movies. I am getting better at working with others. I respect the people in my group who work with me. We all want to get a good grade and we all want the video to turn out the best. That is why we are putting a lot of planning into this, so once we start recording for the music video, it will go smoothly. Since we are filming and editing on our friends electronics we will most likely turn it in before its due. We will be using iMovie, it is a editing application just like Pinnacle Studios. I am looking forward for our filming process and I can't wait to see how it will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment